Understanding the world of tax law requires highly specialized knowledge. Effective tax planning is designed to maximize tax benefits while avoiding tax disasters. Theus Law Offices works closely with individuals and organizations on a daily basis who are subject to tax laws. Whether implementing a new business venture, guiding a business through a startup phase, managing significant developments throughout the life of a business, or directing the sale or dissolution of a business or its assets, we can help you and your team achieve the best results while avoiding pitfalls.
Theus Law Offices offers advice, planning and support in all areas of tax law, including:
- Business structuring, including choice of entity and corporate reorganizations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Accounting method issues
- Tax exempt organizations
- Offers in compromise
- Reasonable compensation analysis and business valuations
- Non-taxable exchanges and capital gains and losses
- Depreciation and amortization policies
- Accumulated earnings, personal holding company and alternative minimum tax
- Audits, appeals and other tax controversies
- Estate and gift tax planning
Theus Law Offices has the specialized expertise and experience necessary to provide you or your organization with tax-sensitive advice and representation, and to successfully guide you through the audit and appeal process should a controversy arise.
Contact us for an immediate consultation.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Client Review"This is the best person to call for advice. Even when everything feels hopeless he cares enough to give you the best hope he can possibly give you. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I would hire him if i ever need a lawyer."